"A girl should be two things: classy and fabulous." -Coco Chanel

Monday, October 28, 2013

Tuesday's Ten: Mad for Maje

Maje, Maje, MAJE.
I have been loving Maje for a while now, but I am totally obsessed with the latest collection. Maje embodies my style: it's the perfect mix of classic and edgy. Maje's exquisite quality and keen attention to detail makes it a lovable and wearable line worth splurging a bit for. Check out ten of my favorites below!

1.
$165
The latest cut-out trend is not going away any time soon. This top is perfect for winter and so fun and youthful!

2.
$375
I am most definitely coveting this sweater and will be trying it on as SOON as I go shopping next. I absolutely love the subtle chain detail on the sleeve-- I hope it's not too heavy, because I am dying to rock it this winter.

3. 
$165
This lace cut-out shirt is so sweet and sophisticated. From day to night, instantly transform your look with this classy and unique take on the basic tee.

4.
$238 on sale on the Maje website!
I would definitely wear this edgy skirt with some black booties, opaque tights, and a tight winter sweater. It's perfect for a holiday party!

5.
$298 on sale on the Maje website!
This flattering silhouette is perfect for just about anything. I love the zipper detail!

6.
$340
Yes, I will be needing this sweater as well. Obsessed. Biker-chic perfection!

7.
$196 on sale on the Maje website!
I've been looking for the perfect pair of leather biker leggings for a while now. These are to die for.

8.
$635
I am praying that this jacket will go on sale, because quite frankly, I don't want it, I NEED it. The combination of leather and tweed is so timeless and gorgeous for winter.

9.
$600
Because everyone needs a great pair of quilted motorcycle boots...

10.
$375
This is yet another piece I am coveting. Maje never goes over the top with details, and this subtle chain detail along the neckline is stunning, interesting, and totally wearable.

Do YOU love Maje as much as I do? What are YOU loving lately?

No comments:

Post a Comment