"A girl should be two things: classy and fabulous." -Coco Chanel

Friday, October 25, 2013

Cozy and Cute Pullover Sweaters

Brrr it's cold in here! I may not love cold weather, but I'll certainly tolerate it if it means I can wear a cute sweater. Here are some of my current favorites!

Milly - $275

Helmut Lang - $345
For the inner-biker-chick inside of you, this sweater is amazing. I love the sophisticated neckline and the dramatic touches of leather. I would 100% rock this sweater-- it's so versatile and unique!

Ted Baker - $195
This sweater is the cutest thing. Its vintage look and feel is perfect for this winter.

Quotation - $218
You had to have known that I couldn't let a blog post go by without at least one item with skulls on it. This sweater is definitely on my wish list.

Quotation - $210
I am kind of obsessed with British flags...AND dogs. This sweater is just so fun and different. It's perfect for a chilly weekend and I'm kind of loving it!

Helmut Lang - $295
Helmut Lang is my designer crush. This asymmetrical hemline and color-blocking is gorgeous.

Jamison - $262
This sweater is so effortless yet still so fashionable.

Vince - $325
Vince sweaters are SO incredibly soft. I love the simplicity and subtle uniqueness of this sweater. 

Catherine Malandrino - $345
For my lace loving readers, this sweater is super cute.

Elizabeth and James - $395
Seriously...how comfy does this sweater look? I just want to cuddle up by a fire and read a book.

Maje - $485
I. Love. This. Sweater. It is perfection. I would absolutely love to rock this sweater this winter. It would look incredible with some black leggings and tall black boots. From day to night, this sweater will make you look so put together and edgy.

Aiko - $358
Sporty and refined, this sweater is a classic piece to have in your wardrobe.

So...what sweaters are YOU loving this winter?

No comments:

Post a Comment