"A girl should be two things: classy and fabulous." -Coco Chanel

Thursday, March 28, 2013

Oh, Helmut Lang

Oh, Helmut Lang. You never fail to amaze me.

Helmut Lang is, by far, my favorite designer right now. Two weeks ago I purchased my first Helmut Lang blazer from Nordstrom. While it awaits me at home in New York, I cannot stop thinking about it. It's absolutely gorgeous! Helmut Lang experiments with unconventional hemlines, color-blocking, and the mixing of fabrics. Everything is so unique and the fit is flawlessly flattering.
Below are some of my favorite Helmut Lang pieces, along with the blazer I just purchased that I absolutely love!

The Blazer I Purchased:

Jacquard Blazer - $795
I bought this blazer to wear pretty much with anything and everything. I can wear this over a professional outfit for interviews or work, but I can also wear it with jeans and a tee to make an outfit just a little more interesting and put together. I love it and cannot wait to wear it!

Some of my other favorites:

Intermix Exclusive ERA Colorblock Blazer - $648

Striped Jacquard Oversized - $795 (On sale for $556 at Bloomingdales.com!)

Asymmetric Wrap Skirt - $140

Smudge Print Poplin - $495
I am obsessed with this blazer. I love the asymmetry of it as well as its unique pattern. It would look amazing thrown over an all black outfit and with this blazer, you don't need anything else. You cannot go wrong with this incredible blazer. (I need it!)

Sugar Jacket - $575

Rune Heel Sandal - $470

Grain Canvas Dress - $735

Lawn Cotton Blouse - $295

Chroma Drape Dress - $520
This dress is SO unique and gorgeous! I love the different fabrics, colors, and hemlines thrown together to create this effortlessly chic look.

Transparent Grid Sweater Top - $310
While this sweater may only work on supermodels, it can still be appreciated for its artistic and differentiating detail.

Are YOU loving Helmut Lang as much as I am?

No comments:

Post a Comment