"A girl should be two things: classy and fabulous." -Coco Chanel

Friday, August 30, 2013

Bootiful Booties

Booties! Booties! Booties!
I am totally obsessed with booties for the fall season. They look great with just about anything. They're also in stores EVERYWHERE, come in just about every style, color, and heel height, and can be purchased at any price!

Check out some of my favorite booties below.

Rachael Zoe - $455

Stuart Weitzman - $550

Lucky Brand - $129

10 Crosby Derek Lam - $395

Kate Spade - $398

Jeffrey Campbell - $220
These booties are my absolute favorite. I think they would look incredible with either a flowy dress and blazer on cooler days or skinny jeans and a loose tee. I definitely need to get my hands on this pair!

Sam Edelman - $160

Do YOU love booties? Which are YOUR favorites?

No comments:

Post a Comment