"A girl should be two things: classy and fabulous." -Coco Chanel

Monday, June 24, 2013

Tuesday's Ten: Simple Work Staples

It is certainly a challenge waking up every morning at the crack of dawn and knowing that you have to put together a fun yet different outfit for work in order to feel confident all day. When you have some unique statement pieces, it makes it a lot easier!
Below are some of the neutral statement pieces I own that I am always drawn to in the morning. Simple and classic pieces like these make it easy to mix, match, and create endless outfits.

Aqua - $98
I love this dress because the silhouette is so flattering, the color is so summery and vibrant, and it's easy to dress up or down. I wore this dress casually with simple black sandals and a ton of jewelry, but it would look equally as gorgeous under a neutral blazer.

House of Harlow - $100
The length of this necklace is great and it looks perfect with just about anything. I have it in silver and I wear it all the time!

Helmut Lang - $620
This blazer is absolutely stunning. The sleeves are such a unique silk pattern which appears again on the back. All you need is a pair of pants and a simple tee and you're set, looking insanely put together.

Vince -  $192
These pants are so awesome. How often do you find a pair of work appropriate pants that are not only flattering and unique, but also comfortable?! I absolutely love these pants. I wear a simple tee tucked into them with a long necklace.

Topshop - $30
This is a total statement necklace. Given that it has both silver and gold, it matches everything and looks so edgy and chic.

Splendid - $88
This skirt is such a must have. I wear it on days where I want to feel comfortable yet look polished and fashionable. I tuck in a white tee and layer on the jewelry and my outfit is complete.

Sam Edelman - $80
These simple sandals are great for every day because they're comfortable, easy to just throw on, and match everything!

True Religion - $167
I absolutely love these plain black jeggings. I wear them with everything because they're so simple and SO comfortable!

Helmut Lang - $95
These asymmetrical Helmut Lang shirts are great because they give the average tee shirt a little fun.

DV Dolce Vita - $89
These are the most comfortable wedges I have ever put on. I am most definitely the worst heel-walker of all time...so if I say these wedges are insanely comfortable, TRUST ME. They're a must have!

No comments:

Post a Comment