"A girl should be two things: classy and fabulous." -Coco Chanel

Saturday, January 26, 2013

Designer Spotlight: Madison Marcus

Hi all!
First let me start off by apologizing for my lack of blog posts lately. Being back in school makes it pretty difficult to regularly blog here. But I'm certainly going to try my hardest to blog (at least) biweekly...so stay tuned!

That being said, have YOU heard of Madison Marcus? Because I don't think I have. But lately, everywhere I turn, whether I'm wandering around Bloomingdales or online shopping on Shopbop, for example, I see SO many cute, semi-affordable, and wearable pieces!

Below are some of my favorites...

$219 at Bloomingdale's

$258 at Bloomingdale's
This dress is by far my favorite Madison Marcus piece. I think it is adorable to wear pretty much anywhere at any time of day. The subtle embellishment makes the dress unique while the color leaves it appropriate for any situation. I also absolutely love the mesh triangle by the neckline!

$215 at Bloomingdale's

$262 at Bloomingdale's
This is another of my favorites. I picture this shirt with black skinnies and heels dressed up at night, however it would be equally as cute dressed down with blue jeans!

$215 at Neiman Marcus

$195 at Neiman Marcus

$258 at Neiman Marcus
How cute is this dress?! The color, silhouette, and unique color blocking makes it absolutely gorgeous!

So, what do YOU think of Madison Marcus? 

Stay tuned for the next blog post coming soon and have a great weekend!
PS- Happy birthday Dad!


No comments:

Post a Comment