"A girl should be two things: classy and fabulous." -Coco Chanel

Saturday, October 6, 2012

Sweet Sweaters

October is here! 

Don't think that just because I live in Miami, I'm unable to enjoy a good comfy and fashionable sweater. Counting down until Thanksgiving break, I am seriously looking forward to wearing my boots, a pair of leggings or jeans, and a cozy sweater. Below are some sweaters that will keep you warm during the Fall-Winter seasons but won't sacrifice your style!

Aqua - $188

C by Bloomingdales - $288

Wildfox - $148

Wildfox - $178

Marc by Marc Jacobs - $188

Theory - $315

Generation Love - $172

Skull obsessed, I absolutely love the Wildfox Couture sweater above. It would look amazing with a pair of leggings and tall black boots! Next, ombre is probably one of THE biggest trends of the Fall--whether it be ombre jeans, ombre shirts, or even ombre hair. The blue Theory ombre sweater is really cute and transforms your basic sweater into a fun and fashionable one! Lastly, I would totally wear this Generation Love sweater with leather sleeves. It's to die for.

No comments:

Post a Comment