"A girl should be two things: classy and fabulous." -Coco Chanel

Wednesday, June 29, 2011

From Europe to You

I just got back from my month in Milan two days ago. It was amazing. But that said, there was one trend I noticed everywhere. So, if I were to report back with just one trend unique to Italy, it would have to be the prevalence of colorful skinnies. Below, you will find some of the colorful skinny jeans I have seen throughout my travels, everywhere I turn. The best part of these jeans is that all they need is a plain white, gray, or black tee and your outfit is complete. They are so simple and easy while being incredibly fashionable and fun. The lighter colors are great for summer, but with the change of a tee from white to black, or the quick change from flip flops to boots, they can be worn all year round.





The light blue, dark blue, and yellow jeans are J Brand while the orange and pink jeans are Zara. All three J Brand pairs are $176 while the two Zara pairs are only $30 and found in the TRF section of the store. Whatever your price range may be, these are just two brands that sell such bright, fun jeans but you can find them at many other places! I'd suggest going straight to Bloomingdales for the J Brands or Zara to get a hold of these cute pairs.

No comments:

Post a Comment